- RSS Channel Showcase 5068259
- RSS Channel Showcase 7981352
- RSS Channel Showcase 5876131
- RSS Channel Showcase 9674446
Articles on this Page
- 08/08/16--09:08: _MASS Close Encounte...
- 10/06/16--07:48: _Understory
- 12/06/16--15:33: _MA$$ Holiday Sale
- 01/12/17--13:23: _Rural Kingdoms
- 02/13/17--10:38: _MASS Close Encounte...
- 03/23/17--10:32: _HOUSE SHOW!
- 06/02/17--15:30: _Shampoo Effect
- 08/08/16--09:08: MASS Close Encounters: Open Studios
- 10/06/16--07:48: Understory
- 12/06/16--15:33: MA$$ Holiday Sale
- 01/12/17--13:23: Rural Kingdoms
- 02/13/17--10:38: MASS Close Encounters: Rural Kingdoms
- 03/23/17--10:32: HOUSE SHOW!
- 06/02/17--15:30: Shampoo Effect
Please join us on Friday, September 2 from 7-11 PM for an open studio party to see what our Hotbox 2016 resident artists have created! ARTIST BIOS: Kayle Karbowski (b. 1992, Chicago IL) is an earthling, feminist, Scorpio (Pisces moon, Aries rising) … Continue reading
Opening Reception: Friday, November 4th, 7-10pm MASS is pleased to present Understory, a group exhibition featuring four Texas-based artists who employ narrative in their creative practice. Lee Baxter Davis, Hollis Hammonds, Trenton Doyle Hancock, and Alyssa Taylor Wendt will exhibit a … Continue reading
Join us this weekend for a BIG HOLIDAY BLOWOUT plus the last chance to check out our final 2016 exhibition—Understory—a group exhibition featuring Texas-based artists Lee Baxter Davis, Hollis Hammonds, Trenton Doyle Hancock, and Alyssa Taylor Wendt. Had your eye on a one-of-a-kind artwork in our … Continue reading
Rural Kingdoms, an exhibit of all new paintings and other works from Will Gaynor and Adam Young. This collection of work sees to expand the visual implications of both the words “rural” and “kingdom” – to imply that rural is … Continue reading
Join Rural Kingdoms artists Will Gaynor and Adam Young this Saturday for an afternoon of making and an evening of film screenings. At 3pm makers of all ages are invited to draw shapes on scrap wood which MASS and the … Continue reading
OPENING RECEPTION: Saturday, April 1st 7-10 pm HOUSE SHOW! is group exhibition / installation created by the current collective members of MASS Gallery. The gallery has been transformed into a nearly functional, life-size house to showcase artwork and objects created, … Continue reading
Opening Reception Friday, June 16 7-10pm. MASS Gallery is pleased to present Shampoo Effect, featuring work by Yevgeniya Baras, Morgan Blair, Kari Cholnoky, Scott Eastwood, Charlotte Hallberg, Christian Newby, Lauren Silva, Jennifer Sullivan, and Rachel Williams. Utilizing fabric, jewelry, paper … Continue reading